Monday, November 14, 2011

Children's Hospital Gala dinner

On Friday, November 4th I attended the Children's Hospital Gala dinner with my sister queens; Hannah, Megan, and Shade!  Also attending was Sydney Friar (Miss Missouri) and McKensie Garber (Miss Missouri Outstanding Teen).  What a wonderful evening to pay tribute to all the heroes that help Children's Miracle Network.  There were several awards given to people who truly make a difference. What an honor to be a part of this experience and see how special it was for the kids ! They got to be super heroes and have special super hero names which they loved!   There was also an auction which all proceeds benefited Children's Miracle Network. Thank you to my directors- Dave and Dawn Williams who made this possible for me to attend!
The next night we enjoyed watching the Miss Audrain pageant and cheering on the girls!  Congrats to the new girls and I can't wait to spend more time with you at State!

No comments:

Post a Comment